- ERP & Microsoft Dynamics: Four ways to expand profit margins with ERP
- Business Intelligence: Analyzing patterns in your business
- iPad: Wi-Fi not working on your iPad?
- Microsoft Office: OneNote - 5 things you may not know
- gloStream: The importance of revenue-cycle management
- Healthcare & EMR General: Ten questions to ask when shopping for an EMR
- General Healthcare IT: Medical device connectivity market to boom
- Security: 3 security dangers of public Wi-Fi
- Business Continuity: Technology and business continuity
- Apple Mac OS: Tags in OS X Mavericks
- ERP & Microsoft Dynamics: Start looking forward with ERP
Non-Profits and Businesses in the Mid-Atlantic Region
Do You Want to be FREE of Computer Problems FOREVER?
President, BeckIT Systems
Author of “Computers Should
For more than a decade BeckITSystems has made it our mission to completely eliminate computer problems and frustrations for organizations like yours in the Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC Region.
If you have ever experienced computer problems, network slowness, data loss, email down, a network failure, or even something as simple as your Internet connection being down, you know first-hand that it can bring your entire organization to a screeching halt. When that happens, you need help FAST. If you are paying too much to receive too little from technology that is not helping to meet your goals and mission, then you have come to the right website!
There is a better way!
BeckITSystems, Inc. is an IT Services provider that monitors and manages computers and networks 24×7 to provide reliable, available, predictable, secure technology for non-profits and businesses with up to 100 employees.
Successful organizations are dependent on information technology to achieve their goals and mission. They use computers and technology to manage employees, process sales, provide a great customer experience, and automate financial and administrative functions. For them, technology must be strategically and properly aligned with their needs to achieve their goals and mission.
At the same time, organizations that are focused on optimizing the benefits they derive from their technology are also concerned about technology’s lifecycle costs. These organizations want to control IT spending and make sure that they are investing in the right capabilities – those that make a positive difference.
A Strategic Technology Roadmap is the Key
BeckITSystems’ technology management is implemented according to a Strategic Technology Roadmap which enables organizations to implement structured technology that is flexible, predictable, and which achieves the organization’s goals and mission within a technology budget tailored to the existing financial resources.
The Strategic Technology Roadmap reduces operational costs, increases technology’s ability to make rapid increases or decreases in the organization’s technology suite, improves overall customer service, and frames the technology budget within the available financial resources that will grow with the organization.
Large organizations have a Chief Information Officer (CIO) with the experience and expertise to formulate strategic IT plans, but that is typically too expensive for organizations with 1-100 employees. When receiving BeckITSystems technology management, organizations receive the benefit of multiple CIOs without the big cost.
At a minimum, a Strategic Technology Roadmap will plan and budget for technology that supports and enhances the following items:
- Business processes critical to success
- Specialized line of business applications and their requirements
- Remote access to the technology suite
- Communications systems including email, text messaging, and voice
- Internet presence and use of social networking
- Data storage capacity
- Data recovery from backup
- Data and network security from hackers, viruses and malware
- Desktop functionality and speed, and
- Employees’ technical skills – after all, the best technology has no value if no one knows how to use it!
Contact BeckITSystems today for a no-cost and no-obligation strategic technology review and learn more about how your organization can benefit from strategically applied technology solutions.
Dedicated to YOUR Success!
Ed Becker, President
P.S. There is NO obligation to purchase anything or to ever use our services again and you have my word on that!
BeckITSystems, Inc. provides computer repair, IT support, laptop repair, network management, email & email hosting and data recovery services in Frederick, Sterling, Reston, Ashburn, Broadlands, Leesburg, Manassas and throughout Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC.
For more information about our computer support services call 703.433.0730 today!