Download Your Free Report
5 Critical Facts Every Business Owner Must Know Before Moving Their Computer Network To The Cloud
If you need to upgrade your current computer network and are considering cloud computing to save money and simplify IT, the insights provided in this report will arm you with the right information and questions to ask to avoid getting “sold” a solution that doesn’t work for you.
- What cloud computing is and why so many small and medium businesses are switching to it versus expensive, server-workstation networks.
- The various types of cloud solutions you need to know about and how to determine which one is right for you.
- What you should expect to save on IT costs initially and over time.
- 15 critical questions you MUST know the answer to; don’t let your computer guy skirt the answer on these!
- The most important thing you need to know about security and where your data is hosted.
- Little-known facts about moving to the cloud most IT consultants don’t know or won’t tell you that could end up costing you big.
We were skeptical of cloud computing when BeckITSystems first recommended Your Cloud Pilots. But the cost savings were just too hard to ignore and since you have never steered me wrong in the past, we decided to go for it. In hindsight, this turned out to be one of the best decisions we’ve ever made. Not only does this lower our IT costs, but it has made it infinitely easier for our team to work and get things done. I also like the idea that if a natural disaster strikes, my staff can work remotely and keep the wheels turning without interruption.
Executive Director of a National Non-Profit